Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Boy Staged

American stage actor Charlie Williams has appeared on Broadway though one might think he occupies a different type of stage. Charlie, like every vaguely famous cute chap with a pulse, has taken up modelling underwear.

What's going on here? AFLer Brendon Goddard is grappling with teammate David Armitage while the latter has things going on in his pants.

The things I want to do to Chuck's Zachary Levi are many, various, and do require him to be naked, but not in the faux blurred television way. Shocking I know. A description of them might generate this look but as I would prefer Zach with more hair headwise and chestwise he has a few months to get used to things.

And a final mix, Armie Hammer in his longjohns, formerly of the Apprentice UK Ben Clarke looking beefy(ish), plus a dirty Beau Mirchoff.

2 comments:

yagtaluda said...

I'm really going to miss "Chuck". Besides all the gorgeousness, it was a really fun show. Here's hoping there's a reunion movie soon. :)

swede82 said...

Charlie Williams has really small nipples/areolas. :-(

Zachary Levi always has been surprisingly hot.

Boy Dark The American actor Hector David Jr is shirtless in the light and in the dark. Noah is some sort of big haired reality fluff who...