Up there and a little to the left
Ben Fogle is posh and well developed yet I can't see why anyone's attracted to him. It's not as if I don't have odd tastes in chaps from the butch like Owain Yeoman, through the blond and butch like Darren Boyd (though I'd have to ask him to change his name. Call me snob but 'Darren') and older butch like James Purefoy to the famine victim look of Lee Williams.
[interlude]
Shirtless twins, and ballet dancers.
[interlude ends]
British singing 'star' Tyler James who sadly hasn't reached the shirt off stage of music marketing. Naff haircut though.
Monday, October 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boys Upside Down Posing and humping Aussie Ruler Errol Gulden gets experimented on . The corrugated Aussie diver Sam Fricker tests th...
-
Got Balls As Wimbledon got rained off here's Tommy Haas . Yes more footballers and like David Beckham they are mostly shirtless , like...
-
Boy Held I won't comment on what David Pocock is doing to fellow Aussie rugby player James O'Connor but would like to join in. M...
-
Office Boy Above is the Black-ish 's Canadian actor Jordan Buhat is probably not long for Disney but could do other types of video. Ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment