I would quite like to play with Northampton Saints, a bit of ball control and some other rugby puns that I'm sure exist but I can't think of. My reasons for this are as follows:
The odd eyes of Adam Barnard.
The Dixon's trainee beard of Ashley Maggs.
The blond fluffness of Tom Powell.
The blotchiness of Andy Viik.
The wrinkles of Neil Starling.
The far too pretty to play rugby of Will Harries.
The tanning salon of Mark Easter.
The Noric of Ben Lewitt.
And the hairy shaggability that is Ben Cohen.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boys Upside Down Posing and humping Aussie Ruler Errol Gulden gets experimented on . The corrugated Aussie diver Sam Fricker tests th...
-
Got Balls As Wimbledon got rained off here's Tommy Haas . Yes more footballers and like David Beckham they are mostly shirtless , like...
-
Boy Held I won't comment on what David Pocock is doing to fellow Aussie rugby player James O'Connor but would like to join in. M...
-
Office Boy Above is the Black-ish 's Canadian actor Jordan Buhat is probably not long for Disney but could do other types of video. Ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment