Sunday, April 25, 2004

Billy shot the jukebox

As I ponder what exactly these two oiks from Blazin Squad are doing to each other I find an oh so funny practical joke has been played on me. Someone who thinks they are oh so clever has put a copy of McFly's epic about hair colour. Mcfly if you are in any way interested are the plain Danny and Tom and the cutesome Doug and Harry. While I suspect Harry is the only one who has reached puberty here's them shirtless.

I was also to find a cute picture of Jensen Button without him looking like a toothy kid.

And finally if you the scary campness of this picture of Tom Davidson and Brodie Holland of Collingwood AFL club you'll notice how full those boxers are.

No comments:

Boys Upside Down Posing and humping Aussie Ruler Errol Gulden   gets experimented on . The corrugated Aussie diver Sam Fricker tests th...