Today's ramble
The West is best?
The University of Karueein, in Fez, Morroco was founded in 859 nearly four hundred years before Oxford (1250) and over seven hundred and seventy years before Harvard (1636).
A question of totty
A Spanish gym orgy anyone?
Who said forgetting your kit got you out of PE?
Do I see what I think I do (or is it wishful thinking)? [Telespy cap]
Is Jeff Timmons spoiling his new video by not taking that shirt off totally?
Is John Terry a bit of rough or a bit of fluff playing rough?
Does Stanford swimmer Andy Grant know his shorts are too small and do we care?
Monday, August 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boys Upside Down Posing and humping Aussie Ruler Errol Gulden gets experimented on . The corrugated Aussie diver Sam Fricker tests th...
-
Got Balls As Wimbledon got rained off here's Tommy Haas . Yes more footballers and like David Beckham they are mostly shirtless , like...
-
Boy Held I won't comment on what David Pocock is doing to fellow Aussie rugby player James O'Connor but would like to join in. M...
-
Office Boy Above is the Black-ish 's Canadian actor Jordan Buhat is probably not long for Disney but could do other types of video. Ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment